Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Co-workers

"For we are God's co-workers." 1 Corinthians 3:9

As I was praying this morning, I thought and praised God for the wonderful group of people that God has placed around me. I am so blessed to have people who are truly capable in their fields, and who are willing to step out and do what needs to be done to further the Kingdom work of Christ.

Each of you know what you have done, and if I tried to stop and identify individuals, I would likely miss someone. I have spoken to many, emailed others, and seek to find ways to let you know that you are loved and appreciated.

Much can be accomplished as we work together. As we put aside the differences and come together for the task at hand, we can see God do great things.

Keep on keeping on. As you have sought ways to do things better, keep reaching.

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------