Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer Reading

Greetings:

Schools often assign Summer Reading for the students to complete before returning the following year. Many enjoy this - others fight against being made to read.

I for one love to read. I average about 50+ books a year. These range from textbooks to fantasy. And of course I read the Bible on a daily basis. Reading helps us to develop. We grow as we read. We keep our minds alert. We develop new interests. We benefit in a multitude of ways.

I just finished a book on teaching strategies, and am now reading some of Ted Dekker's fiction. I will be reading a book on Philippians after this. Variety helps keep up the interest in reading.

I want to challenge you to spend time reading. Seek out good books, fun books, and a variety of books and ---- READ.

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------