Friday, October 24, 2008

Decisions or Disciple?

Greetings:

I was thinking about which was more important. The decisions I needed to make on a task - or the discipline I needed to complete it?

As I pondered this great conundrum (getting deep enough for ya?) - I realized both were vital to completing a task. The correct decisions I make will help me start right. The correct discipline I use will help me end right. Both are necessary.

Today, look at the tasks ahead of you - make the right decisions, and then plan the right strategy and discipline to end well.

Next week we will consider some more teaching concepts from WTB.

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------