Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Family is what it's all about....

Greetings:

It was worth the wait. My wife tells me that Wesley finally came home from the hospital today. I want to thank everyone who has been praying for him and his Mom. I can imagine that his Dad is grinning from ear to ear - and his big sisters are probably poking and prodding the poor boy half to death.

Family is what it is all about. God created man and woman - and started the first family. That is the basis for everything else. It is the most important thing for all of us.

And, when I get to go down this weekend, make way - Granddad's gonna finally get to hold that boy!

For Kingdom education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------