Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'll die...

Greetings:

"Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28: 18-20 NIV.

The Great Commission. Have you been called to teach? Then God has gifted you to do this. He will empower you. In His Great Commission is the call to teach. In your task at MCS, you have been called to teach.

Do you know why you are doing what you are doing?

I am here because God has allowed me to be here. We need to develop the attitude that if I don't do this - I'll die. That is the Passion to Teach. It is the sense of your commission from God.

Today, if you don't feel this passion, pray to God, "Father, You have called me to teach. You have equipped me to teach. Confirm in my heart this call and commission. Help me today to have the zeal to do what you have equipped me to do. By the power your Son has given, I ask this in His name, Amen."

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

From WTB Teaching With Style (c)1994

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------