Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Integrity

Greetings:

As Christian School teachers, we are called to live our lives out before our students as Christians.

I have found over the last 12 years that I run into students in the Mall, at the grocery store, even while on vacation. I must constantly be on guard as to how I act, talk, and interact with others. I have learned that I must live what I teach. "Be careful little eyes what you see."

However, am I doing this just to keep up a front for my students and parents? No, because someone more important is watching. Paul makes the statement in Galatians 1:10, "Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ."

Live a life of integrity - not because a student might see you, but because Jesus DOES see you.

Today, begin practicing the awareness of Christ's presence with you atall times.

For Kingdom Education,

Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------