Thursday, January 22, 2009

A tribute to my wife

Greetings:

One advantage of writing these devotions, I get to choose the topics. Today is my 38th anniversary. Just think - Linda has put up with me for 38 years. Who says miracles still don't happen.

Proverbs 31: 10, 11 (NKJV) states - "Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. The heart of her husband safely trusts her; So he will have no lack of gain."

I found her. Linda has been a blessing in my life. I enjoy her company. I look forward to time with her. She has enriched my life far more than anyone can image. For 38 years, I have been the recipient of a gift from God that nothing besides my salvation can measure up to.

Today - if you have the chance - tell her “ Many daughters have done well, But you excel them all.” Prov. 31:29 (NKJV). She is one blessing that I would not have wanted to miss in my life.

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------