Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beauty and Honor

Greetings:

1 Chron. 29: 11c (KJV): "...and the glory..."

Beauty, honor, majesty, rank. These are some of the words that could be used to descibe this idea that was in David's heart as he praised God for His goodness.

I have always loved listening and singing the praise song "Majesty." I love reading Isaiah 6: 1-3. I am awed by Revelation 4:11 and 5:9-10. I love looking at the canvas of thesky under the painting of a sunset. And I love looking at the moon, stars, and night sky. Mountains thrill me. Ocean waves cause unutterable sensations. The valleys of the Great Smoky Mountains cause me to hold my breath. The.... well you get the idea.

Today, stop where you are and soak in the glory of God. Look around you. And then for at least one minute proclaim your admiration for the glory.

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------