Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"I thank my God in all my remembrance of you,..." pt. 2

Greetings:

Phil. 1:3a - "I thank my God in all my remembrance of you...."

Paul in this letter to the Philippians starts by giving thanks when he stops to think about them. I mentioned yesterday that I am thankful for so many who have impacted my life. I want to echo Paul's sentiments and say that I thank God in prayer for each one that I work with who have brought so much joy into my life.

Verse 5 in this Philippians passage speaks of joy in their partnership together in the Gospel. Each one of you have worked with me to provide an education for these young people entrusted to us, but much more importantly, you have joined with me in praying, guiding, and teaching these young people about Jesus and the good news of His salvation.

Let us never lose sight of the primary responsibility that we have in reaching the youth with the Gospel. We must not lose this generation to the post-modern (post-Christian) mode of thought. From the time we began to work together until we meet in Heaven, let us make our priority that of educating the heart first and then the mind.

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------