Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I thank my God in all my remembrance of you... pt. 3

Greetings:

Phil. 1:3a - "I thank my God in all my remembrance of you...."

The 6th verse in this Philippians passage was the life verse of one of my mentors. And has been special to me because of that.

Today, as I think of those that I have worked so closely with, I reflect upon this verse. I believe that it holds so true for each of you. If you are not familiar with this verse - stop, read it, and thank God for it.

It is true, He will complete that which He has begun in each of you. Both in the spiritual realm and in the physical. He will carry you through to be with Him in Heaven one day, and He will see that the task He has called you to is completed.

So wonder why we are leaving. It is because God has called us to a different work in a different place. And it is my firm belief that He will see us through in this work He has established.

Hold true, hold strong, hold on - God will not fail you. You have His Word on it.

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------