Thursday, June 4, 2009

I thank my God in all my remembrance of you... pt. 4

Greetings:

Today is the last day of school at Montrose. Tomorrow will be the last of my regular daily Musings. The year has gone by so fast - maybe because I am getting older, maybe because we took the ride together.

Phil 1:3a - "I thank my God in all my remembrance of you...."

Verse 7a of this passage speaks of why Paul could say what he did. It also speaks of why I can say what I am saying.

Each of you are in my heart. You are my partners. I will pray for you, and I covet your prayers for me. None of us know exactly what the future holds. I have often said that I really don't want to know because it would probably scare me to death.

Each of us knows Who holds the future and that should be enough. As the old saying goes, if you can't see His hand -- trust His heart. You and I are in His heart, and you are in my heart.

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------