Friday, March 7, 2014

Keokee Ministry Trip Update


We headed back down the road to Laurinburg, Thursday afternoon. This week of work has gone by quickly. Thursday was a busy day to finish up what we had started. And we were able to finish up and clean up before noon.

The weather forecasts for the areas we were to be driving through this morning (Friday) we calling for a lot of wintery mixes - and snow of 1 - 3 inches in places. That encouraged us to come back early.  we arrived back in Laurinburg after 8 pm - tired, but excited about what God had allowed us to accomplish while there.

If you have the opportunity to be a part of a team on mission for God - grab it. Being a part of what God is doing with others is exciting, encouraging, and life-changing.

Next week we will return to the format of the blog that I am writing. I have been up since 4:00 AM, and I am writing this at about 10:00 PM. My body and mind are telling me that it is about time to shower and get a good nights sleep. So since it is two against one, I guess I will listen. Thanks to everyone for your prayers for our safety while traveling and while we were working. God Bless - and Good Night.

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------