Sunday, March 30, 2014

Prayer Time - March 30


Lord, Your Word teaches us that faith without works is dead. Please give me the wisdom and motivation to step out of my comfort zone and put my faith into practice. I don't want to just keep the gift of eternal life you have given me and selfishly stay to myself. I want to be able to show others what you have done for me, and to prove that my faith is real, so that others will come to you too. Please forgive me for being a "wimp" and help me to be strong and active in my Christian life--for your glory and for the sake of souls. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------