Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Prayertime



Dear God, Today I'm thinking of marriages. Father, You started out putting one man and one woman together to help each other through life and to begin a family to love and nurture and replenish the earth. This is the traditional family as You intended. I pray for those who seek to redefine marriage as any other union, that You will open their eyes and show them the truth. I pray that the Truth will set them free. I pray for couples who are married, that You will anoint their marriages and help them to have good communication and to think of each other's needs first and to always lift each other up. The world is there to knock us down. Above anyone else, spouses should lift one another up. I pray that my relationships with family and friends will be healthy and will honor You. Thank You, Father, for loving me and accepting me into Your family through the atoning blood of Jesus. In His name I pray, Amen.






No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------