Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Prayertime



Dear Father in Heaven, Thank You for Your loving hand of guidance. This is hard to do from a human standpoint (even a "child's" viewpoint), but thank You for Your chastisement. I know that You love me because You care enough to bring about or allow things to happen to stop me and redirect my priorities and my paths. When things don't turn out like I expect, it's usually because I'm not doing what You want me to do or I'm doing something that would not bring about the best results for me, my loved ones, or those in my circle of influence. I pray that You would continue to direct the work of my hands, the desires of my heart, the steps that I take, and help me to turn in trust when You redirect my paths. For God, I know that all things work together for the good of those who love You (Romans 8:28). I love You. In Jesus' name to come to You. Amen.



No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------