Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday Prayertime




Dear God, Today I feel led to pray for Christians to stand up for their beliefs when confronted with moral issues. I pray that we will know when, where, and what to say and do to let our voices be heard. I pray that we will be involved in our communities, schools, governments as possible. I pray that we will have the courage and rely on the power of the Holy Spirit to do what is right, what is biblical, and what honors you. Thank you for the guidelines you have given us through the Holy Bible. Thank you for the leaders you have provided to inspire, teach, and guide us. Thank you for all of your provisions and blessings. With love and appreciation I come to you, Father. In the name of Jesus, Amen.


[ Starting tomorrow, you will be musing over the Read Through the Old Testament in a year format - starting at the December 8 date. These daily musings will be the basis of a new book release coming in 2016. It is my prayer that you find them helpful. Pray as I am writing this daily devotional study.]




No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------