Thursday, November 15, 2018

I am His and He is mine



November 15

Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 10 - 12

Verse of the Day: Ezekiel 8:12 – “And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh;”

When we come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, this verse (which was written to the nation of Israel as a promise of restoration) will be true for us also.

We will be in a new relationship with God when we turn from our ways and follow the path He has given. When we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, then God will give us what He has said in this verse and in verse 20 – “they shall be my people, and I will be their God.”

I don’t know about you, but I want God to proclaim that He is my God. He does that when I proclaim that I am His.

Prayer: Today, as I meet people throughout the day, may they know that I am Yours, and You are mine in all ways. Amen.







No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------