Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Reaping what we sow



November 6

Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 43 - 45

Verse of the Day: Jeremiah 44:4 – 6 – “ Howbeit I sent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them, saying, Oh, do not this abominable thing that I hate. But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear to turn from their wickedness, to burn no incense unto other gods. Wherefore my wrath and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as it is this day.”

We make a choice. Do we listen to the Word of God and see the blessings, or do we choose to ignore it and face God’s Judgment? The choice that we make will determine the outcome that we receive. As the farmer would say, “When you sow peanuts, don’t expect to harvest potatoes.”

Prayer: Father God, I have been guilty of sowing the wrong seeds in my life. I now come and seek to sow only that which is right and good, may I seek Your hand in doing this.







No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------