Friday, June 13, 2008

Always There

Greetings:

There are events in your life that cause you to stop and ponder their meaning. At this time, I am going through some things that leave me searching for some answers.

God's Word promises that God is with us all the time. It states that Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. God never lies. Therefore, I constantly hold on to the truth that I am not alone, and I have someone wiser to turn to. I hear the sound of sandaled feet, and the rustle of His robe as He picks me up and carries me.

I am so thankful that I have a Friend that gives perfect counsel. The problem is that I'm not always listening.

So - pray for me as I sort out the issues of this time, and that I will open my mind and heart to the One who gives perfect counsel and peace.

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------