Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Encourager

Greetings:

1 Chron 29:12e (KJV): "...and to give strength unto all."

I can remember as a young fellow playing softball for the Cub Scouts my parents giving me encouraging comments. They helped to boost my spirits when I didn't do as well as I should, and helped to challenge me to reach for more when I did.

The word "strength" in the original language means strength, but also to encourage and to make firm. To basically to establish one in what they are doing.

As God seeks to give you strength today, seek to share that with someone else. Seek to encourage and make others firm in their walk with the Lord.

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------