Monday, June 1, 2009

"I thank my God in all my remembrance of you..." Pt. 1

Greetings:

We are in the last week of school at Montrose. So many things to do, and so many to say good-by to. Some will not be coming back, and I am one of them. God has blessed me with 12 years of friendships and service at Montrose. I have rode the heights and survived the lows. In all, I must say that God has truly been faithful. He has allowed me to meet many people and I am sad at seeing so many go over the years. Friends like Ken Coley, Greg Scheck, Dave Arrell were with me in "Joshua's Men." Sandy Sauerwien who held the position of LS Principal before me. Mike Mangonon - the Music Man. Larry Landin - my Calvinist friend. So many others that would be so hard to list. Then there are the ones who I am saying good-by to at this time --- and that list is huge!!

Each person has had a major part in shaping and molding my life (some were moldier than others) into what I am today. Each success has lifted me up and each failure has taught me a way not to do something. And all together, they have given me a frame of reference from which to go.

I believe Paul has spoke the thought I want to say so well in Phil. 1:3a - "I thank my God in all my remembrance of you...."

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------