Friday, June 5, 2009

I thank my God in all my remembrance of you... pt. 5

Greetings:

The students are gone. The classrooms lie silent. Final grading to do. Packing, putting away, and performing the final duties. Another year is over. Another group of students are moving on. Time of reflection - have I done my best? Have I sent them on prepared for the challenges of next year? Have I touched their hearts and souls for God? Have I ....?

As you reflect upon this year study the bad parts so that you can make things better, rejoice in the good parts - sometimes it seems they come far apart. Hold on to the memories of those who you have helped. Seek to prayerfully forgive those who hindered you, and pray for those you have hindered. Look back at the year and see how you have grown.

For all the Administration and staff at Montrose - thanks for being a great team this year.

In the Lower School at Montrose - Linda, Ashley, Stephanie, Judy, Dana, Donalda, Elisabeth, Janice, Arvina, Carol, Cheri, Emily, Teresa, Amber, David, Juan, Lauren, Laura, and Ruth..."I thank my God in all my remembrance of you...." (Phil. 1:3a)

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

(This concludes the daily postings for this year. I will psot on a periodic basis over the summer.)

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------