Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday Prayertime - May 10


O Lord, thank you for your wonderful promises! Though in this world, I face troubles, you have told me to take heart because you have overcome the world! (John 16:33 ). I am so relieved and thankful that through you, I am an overcomer. So, Lord, when I am overwhelmed or discouraged or faced by great challenges or tempted, please remind me that I can overcome when I rely on you. Remind me to "take it to the Lord in prayer" and allow you to carry me through. I also pray for wisdom and for that way out when temptation comes my way. Thank you. In Jesus' name, Amen.


No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------