Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday Prayertime - May 3


Dear God, I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me. Thank you, Jesus, for your strength and protection. Thank you God, for my Savior. Whenever that old devil comes at me with temptations, I will remind him that I can do all things who Christ who strengthens me and has saved me. Because of that, I can rebuke Satan through standing upon Scripture and leaning on you for my help. Jesus was the perfect example of this as he countered Satan's temptations with Scripture. May I open my eyes, ears, and heart to your word and your prompting. With thanks in my soul I pray, in the name of Jesus. Amen.


No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------