Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Prayertime - May 18



Dear God, Let me begin by thanking you for taking care of me and my family, for being there to carry us and protect us and love us for eternity. God, please inspire me from within, through your Holy Spirit, with fresh ideas for showing your love to my neighbors, friends, family...and all who are needy in some way. Please guide me and minister through me to do your will each and every day. Let me be a blessing in your name. Let my face radiate from the joy of my salvation and the peace of your Spirit. Let my smile encourage others and my attitude be one of gratitude and hope. Let the words from my mouth speak praise, admonition, and truth in love. May the fruits of your Holy Spirit grow within me and spill out of me, overflowing and abundant. I praise you this day for everything and want to always be grateful to you. In the name of Jesus Christ, your precious son and my Lord and Savior, I pray, Amen.




No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------