Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Prayertime



Dear God, There are people in this world that I can learn so much from; people who have gone through hard things that have strengthened their faith, people who have been Christians for years and are so much more spiritually mature than I am. On the other hand, there are people in this world who can learn from me. Please show me if there is someone you would have me be a mentor to or someone who should be my mentor. And please, keep working on me so that I might be the witness in the world that you want me to be. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.



No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------