Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday Prayertime


Dear God, There are times when I feel "down and out." I see so many precious people who are in that state today. I may not completely understand their reason and their situation, but I know who has the answer. You Lord, are the one who can help us overcome whatever burden, trial or temptation we face. You are the one who provides a way out. You are the one who can lift us out of the pit of sin, shame or depression. I pray that you will be merciful to me as you have always been; that you will give me grace for today and keep my focus on Jesus--my Savior. I don't want or need to feel down and out, because I know who holds the future and works all things to the good of those He loves. In His name I thank you and love you. Amen.



No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------