Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Here I am, send me.




September 25

Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 4 - 6

Verse of the Day: Isaiah 6:8 – “And I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then I said, Here am I; send me.”

The date was in 740 B.C. A young man not yet 30 walks into the Temple and sees something that will completely turn his life around. He saw God on His throne.

A vision that even in the chaotic days of the death of a beloved King, Isaiah sees the majesty, power, and glory of the one True King. As he observes the scene and hears the Angels presenting praise, He caught a glimpse of himself and replies – “Woe is me!”

As God provides a cleansing from his sin, Isaiah becomes ready for the call that God has for him – to be sent and deliver the message that God has provided.

Are we cleansed and ready today?

Prayer: Glorious, Majestic God – cleanse me and use me in your work today. Amen.








No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------