Saturday, March 8, 2014

March 8 Prayer



God, Your Word tells us to love our enemies, to pray for those who spite or persecute us. That's quite a "tall order" for a human, but through the enabling of your Holy Spirit, I can do it. Please remind me to pray instead of complaining, to pray instead of getting angry, to pray instead of feeling sorry for myself. I pray for all the people I have relationships with in my family, neighborhood, workplace, church, school...wherever I live, work, and play, that you would help them to focus on you. If they do not know you, draw them to you. If they do know you, remind them to think "What would Jesus do?" before they act. Remind me too. Thank you for your love and patience with us. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------