Saturday, March 15, 2014

Prayer Time - March 15



Dear God, You own even the cattle on a thousand hills. You made everything...Oh Mighty Creator...and all is yours. You have provided abundantly for your creation. I'm sorry that we have not taken care of so many of the resources you have given us. I'm sorry for our complacency. I am thankful for your perfect plan and creation. I am thankful for your provisions and your ever presence. Please grant wisdom and knowledge that I will be the biblical and wise steward that you want me to be. Thank you for taking care of me and my family. Thank you for your blessings upon us. Thank you for your protection and your haven within the body of Christ. I love you, Father. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------