Saturday, September 13, 2014

Saturday Prayertime


Dear Father, Thank you for the comfort You provide through Your Holy Spirit, through my brothers and sisters in Christ, and through dear friends. I pray that You will help me to carefully and mindfully show grace and love to those who are hurting. Please give me insight and wisdom for ministering to people who have serious illness and who live day to day with the affects of incurable disease; to people who have addictions that I may not understand or identify with...or to those who have issues with which I can identify; to people who are grieving over the loss of a loved one, a pet, a job, a home; to people who are struggling to overcome and live with life-altering disabilities. Thank you for the health You have given me and for all the many blessings You have bestowed upon me. In Jesus' name I come before You and pray. Amen.




No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------