Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday Prayertime


Dear God, When I look at the state of the world, the complacency of my neighbors, the lifestyles of sin that so many are involved in, and the attitudes and actions of young people today, I just wish I could do something to fix everything and make it good; something to help people, to point them in the right direction, to lead them to experience Your love, protection, and freedom. Please work through me; use my life to be a mighty witness and worker for a cause greater than myself. Please guide and bless my efforts and bring glory to Yourself. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen.



No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------