Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Praise Him! Praise Him!




October 9

Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 41 - 42

Verse of the Day: Isaiah 42:10 – “Sing unto Jehovah a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth; ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein, the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.”

Verse 10 – 13 of this 42nd chapter challenges all people everywhere to sing praise to God. It throws down the gauntlet to you and me to look for things that we can worship and praise God for. If I called on you to declare one thing that you can praise God about right now – without hesitation could you do it?

I have learned to take time and review the blessings that God has given to my family and me. If I don’t, it is so easy to resort to having a pity party and missing what God is doing in my life right now.

Stop! Pause right now and think of at least one thing you can praise God for – and then for good measure, think of another.

Prayer: Praise Him, Praise Him! Talk of His excellent greatness. Amen.








No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------