Friday, January 22, 2021

Wife of Noble Character

 Text: Proverbs 31:1 - "Who can find a wife of noble character? She is far more precious than jewels."

Today I am taking a pause in the Matthew study because it is a day of celebration for me.  It was on January 22, 1971, that Linda Kay Kovats took me for her husband. It has been an interesting ride - and one that I hope will continue for many more years.

It is hard to believe, Linda, that you have been my wife for 18,262 days, or 438,300 hours, or 26,298,000 minutes, or 1,577,880,000 seconds. I am so blessed. I wouldn't change this for anything. We have had our good times, and some really bad times, yet through it all you have stood by me - that Noble Woman that Solomon speaks of in this last chapter of Proverbs. You are all that he states - and so very much more.

It has been my honor and privilege to have you as my wife these 50 years. And, yes, I would do it all over again. So, to the best of my ability, I say to you - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!



No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------