Monday, March 1, 2021

A Time for a Sabbath Rest

TEXT: Mark 6:31 (NASB) - "And He said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a secluded place and rest awhile.” (For there were many people coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat.)

From January 2018 through the end of February 2021, I have been lead by the Lord to write these daily blogs - "Doc's Musings." I have posted them faithfully on Facebook for many to read and be encouraged, challenged, and grow from these words. I have been blessed by the numerous comments over these years, and have let God moving in using these in many lives.

After much prayer, meditation, and searching of the Father's heart, I feel that the above verse has been given to me at this time. He has opened many doors of opportunity to me and has led me into many new challenges and blessings.

Having said that, I believe that at this point in time, God is calling me to take a hiatus from the production of these devotional and instructive thoughts. I pray that one day soon He will lead me back into this ministry for Him. These have all been written to bring Him honor and glory. I praise His Name for using me this way. May all praise, honor, and glory be given to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and may we one day share together again.

To go back and read some of the previous posts I have written, please feel free to go to my Blog - Doc's Musings - at:

http://tfmarshall.blogspot.com

God bless.

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------