Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ducks or Eagles?

Greetings:


I have been blessed to read some interesting books and articles. One such book referred to the way we are either D.U.C.K.S. or E.A.G.L.E.S.

The definition of these names is:
D.U.C.K.S. = Dependent Upon Criticizing and Killing Success
E.A.G.L.E.S. = Educators Affecting Growth and Learning for Every Student

We all know some of each of these people, and it is easy to point them out. However, the true response would be to look at yourself and ask –“Which one am I?” And, if you don’t like the answer, today is the start of a brand new you. Start making a conscious effort to change. It isn’t easy, but it can be done.

We are 7 1/2 school days away from the end of this year – finish strong! Finish well!

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

1 comment:

Andrew Clarke said...

Greetings, Doctor Marshall. I hope I'm a lifelong learner, and I know I'm a Christian because I feel wretchedly aware of how I need forgiveness. Merit would never suffice for me. My blog, if you feel like reading and commenting, is http://threeswans.blogspot.com
I found your blog when looking for Christians who enjoy reading, including Christian inspired fantasy. If you do, may I suggest another title to try? I wrote "Outcasts Of Skagaray" because I felt deeply about the abandoned children of the world and the way an ungodly society treats people. If you felt like a free preview, please go to www.threeswans.com.au and see the sample chapter there.
I would be delighted if you read and enjoyed it, but in any event I wish you well and greet you in the Lord Jesus. I've prayed for Christian schools, in the U.S. and worldwide, and trust your own will continue to be blessed.

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------