Today, I want to present to you five sentences that just might unleash the next generation of leaders.
* "Has anyone ever told you that you have the gift of..." Many are not confident of their abilities. By encouraging them with their strong points, you could help the next great leader (scientist, Pastor, politician, etc.) to step out and grow.
* "I think you can do this and I'll walk with you." Being a mentor and walking beside them may just give them the courage to step out.
* "How can we be the best possible stewards of our gifts and opportunities in this situation?" This may unlock the thoughts and plans of one who could make major change in our world.
* "What would you do if you knew you could not fail?" Some are so afraid of failing they won't even consider what they are capable of achieving.
* "I would like to share with you the incredible influence I believe you could have with your God-given design." Giving them a Christian view of themselves could jump-start a champion for Christ that may be the next great Christian leader.
As Christian Educators, we should be seeking to unleash the leadership potential in every one of our students. And, as I have found, we should be seeking to guide them into full-time service for Christ - no matter what field of endeavor they choose.
For Kingdom Education,