Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Your Choice

Greetings:

"Study to show thyself approved unto God..." 2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)

I am a student of Life Long Learning. I believe that if we stop learning, we stop growing, and if we stop growing, we die. So, I am not ready to stagnate or die - thus I keep learning. As educators, we need to encourage our charges to love learning. And, that is not an easy assignment.

I hope that you are constantly looking for ways to grow and improve. Reading is a major way to do this. Taking classes is a way, and looking for new ways to reach and teach your class is another. The year is fast closing, but it is never too late to look at ways to grow.

As one mentor used to tell me, "You can sit soak, and sour - or you can go, grow, and glow." The choice is yours. I am praying you select the best one.

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------