Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's my birthday

Greetings:

Today I get another year older - and I pray - another year wiser. Moses wrote in Psalm 90:12 - "Teach us to number our days carefully so that we may develop wisdom in our hearts." (HCSB).

A little insight into my daily prayers. I ask God on a regular basis for three things - wisdom, discipline, and strength. I pray for wisdom because it will allow me to serve others the way that God desires. I pray for discipline so that I might accomplish whatever it is God has for me to do. And, I pray for strength to accomplish the first two requests.

Today I turn 57. Today, I have asked God for these three things in my life. Today, would you join me in this prayer? For me - and for yourself.

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------