Friday, July 18, 2014

ICTC


Philippians 4:13 (NKJV) says: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. "

I have taught many young people a shortened form of this - "I Can Through Christ" or ICTC. It is a reminder that we are capable of doing a lot. We are capable of doing more that we do. It reminds us that this is through the power that Jesus Christ living inside of us allows us to do. His power is far greater than mine, and when He is doing it through me, I am more powerful than I think I am.

Saint Francis of Assisi tells us a way to accomplish more than we might otherwise. He challenges us to "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

So today - do what is necessary. Then challenge that which is possible. In no time you will be doing the impossible.

Hey, let's become the possible people doing the impossible. Are you up to the challenge?



No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------