Thursday, October 23, 2008

Be Prepared

Greetings:

Yes, I was a Boy Scout. And I loved it. Learned a lot from them, too. Their motto is "Be prepared." And, this was instilled in me - over and over again. I find that today, I still try to live by that creed.

John Wooden, the basketball coaching legend, is quoted as saying, "When opportunity comes, it's too late to prepare." So often we miss the best opportunities because we are not prepared for them.

Today, if there is something that you want to work toward - start preparing today. That way when the opportunity arrives, you will be ready. Remember - Noah didn't wait for his ship to come in, he built the Ark.

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------