Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Start of the Journey

Greetings:

I am embarking upon a new journey - that of blogging. I am not sure the direction this will take, the length of time that I follow this path, and the final destination - yet, it is something that I am checking into.

I know, just what the world needs, another blogger. Yet, it is a leading that I am following for the moment.

I write daily devotions for the staff at Montrose Christian School, and may from time to time post them here. This may eventually become my posting base. It is all up to God - I am seeking to follow Him as He leads.

Two things I want to challenge you to do every day with me - Read your Bible and Pray. Make this connection with the Father as we journey together to seek Him and follow Him.

God Bless -
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------