Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fireproof

Greetings:

Yesterday my wife and I were able to go see the new film Fireproof. I can't say how much we both enjoyed this film. Even after being married 36+ years we both found it highly motivational. As my wife says, it doesn't matter if a person was married for just a short time - or for a long time - you got truth from this film. I would even encourage those who are contemplating marriage to see this film.

I loved the firehouse scene with Hot sauce (not gonna spoil it - go see it). We could hear laughter and tears all through the theater.

We can't wait until it comes out on DVD - gonna be one of the first to buy it. If you can see it -- go!

For Kingdom Education,
Doc

No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------