Sunday, April 28, 2019

Daily Time



April 28

Daily Bible Reading: Luke 21:20 – 38

Verse of the Day: Luke 21:37 – 38 – “And every day he was teaching in the temple; and every night he went out, and lodged in the mount that is called Olivet. And all the people came early in the morning to him in the temple, to hear him.”

Early morning meditation upon the words of Jesus. I personally have sought to start each day by first spending time in God’s Word. I understand that this does not often work for others, and the important point is to spend time every day with Jesus in His Word.

By starting my day in the Word, I have found it helps to set the tone for my day, to focus my thoughts on God from the first, and to direct my steps throughout the day. When I get out of this habit, I find that I stray from the walk I should have.

What works best? Consistency. Daily spend time alone with Jesus in His Word. You won’t regret it.

Prayer: Jesus, I value my time with You. I look forward to hearing You speak. Amen.


No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------