Monday, April 22, 2019

Worried?



April 22

Daily Bible Reading: Luke 18:18 – 43

Verse of the Day: Luke 18:22 – “And when Jesus heard it, he said unto him, One thing thou lackest yet: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.”

On Malow’s Hierarchy of Needs, the second place goes to Safety. As human beings, we seek to have safety as one of the most important needs of our lives. We often find it had to let go of our treasures because we fear for their safety. 

I find it hard to give to God my house, car, children, spouse, jobs, wealth, dreams, even my life out of fear. Yet, anything that is not committed to God is not truly safe. With God, all that we give to Him is completely safe. If He is in control of them we do not have to fear. We are released from worry and fear. Are you worried or fearful about something, then turn it completely over to God and watch the worry and fear melt away.

Prayer; Heavenly Father, today I give over to You that which I am worried about, what cause me fear. I thank You for Your peace. 



No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------