Friday, November 2, 2018

Call Him



November 2

Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 33 - 35

Verse of the Day: Jeremiah 33:3 – “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and will show thee great things, and difficult, which thou knowest not.”

In this verse, we see an invitation from God. He begins this verse with the word “call.” He invites you and me to cry out to Him. When can we use this? Well, how about when we are not sure what to do? Or, when we are faced with a major decision? How about when something happens and we are left confused?

God says to call on Him and – He will answer. And not only will He answer, He will uncover the answer to the questions that are plaguing us.

I, for one, have needed to call on God often. And, true to His word, He is always there.

Prayer: God, as I go through today I am uplifted by the reminder that You are always there, listening and answering my cries. I praise You, I worship You. I thank You. Amen.







No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------