Thursday, November 1, 2018

Nothing, Nothing, Absolutely Nothing




November 1

Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 31 - 32

Verse of the Day: Jeremiah 32:17 – “Ah Lord Jehovah! behold, thou hast made the heavens and the earth by thy great power and by thine outstretched arm; there is nothing too hard for thee,”

Have you ever stopped to think that what we call impossibilities are to God as nothing. We say it is too hard, God says nothing is too hard. We say the situation is impossible, but God says it is possible.

In the verse we read above, God says nothing is too hard for Him. I don’t know your situation, but the one thing I do know is this – all we need is God and His promises. He is God. Bottom line – nothing is too hard for Him.

Prayer: Almighty and Victorious God, when I feel that life is too hard, my situation helpless, my strength is failing – may I turn my eyes to You. You have said, You have promised, that nothing is too hard for You. Nothing. I am holding to that promise and trusting You through all that I am going through. Amen.








No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------