Saturday, July 7, 2018

Resentment Release




July 7

Daily Bible Reading: Job 35 – 37

Verse of the Day: Job 36:13 – “But they that are godless in heart lay up anger: They cry not for help when he bindeth them.”

The way to deal with resentment isn’t difficult, but it is painful. You see it requires three important steps on our part.

First, we must admit that we are harboring resentment. We must be brutally honest with ourselves. Then, we must submit in humility – confessing that it is sin to the One who knows us better than we know ourselves. Finally, we must be exposed to Him on a regular basis. We must be teachable, genuine, open, and hold an unguarded attitude before our God.

Prayer: Father, as I bow before You today, I come seeking to be transparent, open, vulnerable to Your seeking Spirit. If I harbor anything against anyone, expose it, no matter how painful, and guide me in releasing this bitter cancer that will continue to destroy my usefulness for You. I humbly bow to Your hand today, may I be clean in Your sight. Amen.









No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------