Wednesday, January 22, 2020

BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE

"A man who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord." Proverbs 18:22 (CSB)

Today, I am pausing in our perusal of the Beatitudes. Why? Because today I celebrate my 49th Wedding Anniversary with my beautiful wife - Linda. We have had a mountain of ups and downs over the years. We have cried together, laughed together, worked together, argued together, vacationed together, studied together, prayed together, and enjoyed life together.

I do not believe that God could have provided a more perfect match for me than Linda. I plan to grow old with her. We have been blessed with wonderful daughters and sons-in-law, grandchildren, and memories.
  
I love you, Linda, and always will.


No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------