Saturday, May 25, 2019

Boldness




May 25

Daily Bible Reading: John 9:24 – 41

Verse of the Day: John 9:28 – 29 – “And they reviled him, and said, Thou art his disciple; but we are disciples of Moses. We know that God hath spoken unto Moses: but as for this man, we know not whence he is.”

When our spiritual blindness is finally removed, we should not be surprised if we encounter resistance. When we begin to share the account of our journey from spiritual blindness to faith in Jesus, we are bound to find those who will resist the truth. What is sad is that often this resistance comes from other religious folks. 

The issue is that religious folks are uncomfortable around bona fide believers whose lives have been changed by their relationship with Christ.

Prayer: Father, today as I consider my life, do I share with others what Christ has done for me? Open my eyes to see the ones around me who need to hear this message of truth. Father, help me not allow myself to be silenced because of the truth inside of me. I must speak, I must obey and follow You. Amen.




No comments:

Bible Gateway Scripture

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------